What I Used:
1) 3 Mac Single Eyeshadows in: "Saddle", "Goldmine" and "Vanilla"
2) Missha Signature Velvet Art Shadow in "Plum Combination"
3) Mac Single Eyeshadow in "Satin Taupe"
4) Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in "Tough as Taupe"
5) Stila Matte Black Eyeshadow
6) Mac Fluidline Gel Eyeliner in "Black Track"
7) Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler and Buxom Mascara
8) All the brushes used in this tutorial are E.L.F
Apply a creamy eyeshadow base all over the lid that way the eyeshadow will stay vibrant.
Apply a taupe eyeshadow all over the lid on top of the creamy base
With a pencil crease brush, apply a black eyeshadow on the outer corner only
Now with a fluffy crease brush, apply a matte light brown shadow on to the crease, blending the black and taupe eyeshadow together to create a transition shade.
With a same eyeshadow brush for the taupe on "step 2" apply a shimmery gold shadow on the middle of the lid.
Apply a nude/cream color eyeshadow on the browbone and blend out any harsh lines.
Apply eyeliner on the top lid only
On the bottom lid, apply a plum/purple shade
Curl lashes and apply your favorite mascara
And you're finished!
I enjoy this look because not only it's wearable but you can add a pop on color on the lower lash line and it won't look over the top.
Hope you like it and thank you for reading! Please follow and leave me a comment <3 p="">
Disclaimer: everything used in this tutorial is purchased by me :]