Hello! :]

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Current makeup favorites


1)      Tony Moly Blush in Milky Violet
This year I’ve been into light pastel colored blushes and even mixing them with my neon pink shade blushes to give it a glowy youthful look.  I’ve tried milky pink shades but so far the ones with a purple tone look really nice on my skin.

2)      E.L.F Finishing Powder in Corrective Yellow
This is a great power to set your overall makeup look and it makes my skin look much brighter and smoother.  The best part is it’s so much cheaper than other brands out there.  It originally comes in a black packaging but I transfer the powder to a clear jar for two reasons, one so it can fit in my drawer and second so I can see the product. 

3)      Revlon Color Stay Whipped Creme Makeup
I’ve been obsessed with BB Cream that I completely ignored regular foundation and even sold a lot of them on my blog sale.  However to be honest BB Cream doesn’t give me enough coverage as a foundation would so I manage to go through my makeup stash and found my only foundation that I still kept and I’m glad I didn’t sold it!  Just like their Colorstay liquid foundation that I use to love this one applies real nicely on my skin and lasted for an entire day.  Maybe one day I’ll pick up the liquid foundation and use it again.

4)      Sonia Kashuk Sheer Liquid Tint in Poppy
I manage to purchase this item on sale at target for around $2.00 since they’re discontinued.  I really like the nice coral color look on my cheeks especially during the summer and it never faded or melt off my skin on days that were humid and hot.  For this product I only need a tiny bit for both my cheeks!

5)      Mac So Sweet,  So Easy Cream Blush
Another of one of my obsession for milky pink blushes, I like to use this cream blush as my base before I apply powder blushes. 
 

6)      Skinfood Salmon Concealer
I purchase this concealer on ebay for around $10.  It’s very creamy so a little goes a long way, it’s not heavy coverage but its buildable. 
 

1)      Etude House Cherry Fresh Tint in “Peach”
I wanted to get the Benefit Cha Cha tint since I’ve already enjoyed their Posie Tint but I didn’t want to spend a hefty $30 for another tint so I decided to try the Etude House as it was so much cheaper.  So far I really like the coral shade on my lips compare to pink shades. 

2)      The Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit in “Dark Brown/Black
I’m still a rookie when it comes to doing my eyebrows so I’m trying to find all the good brow products in the market.  So far this Body Shop brow duo is working well for me and matches my brow and hair color perfectly without looking too dark or light. 

3)      Missha The Style Perfect Eyebrow Styler in “Gray Brown”
Another good brow product I like but in a pencil form, this one is so much more convenient to apply in the morning when I’m in a rush.  The only dislike I have on this product is the lead part keeps sliding off the tube!

Disclaimer: I purchase everything

No comments:

ad