Hello! :]

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Skincare recommendations for Fall - Winter Seasons (Combination to Dry Skin)

As the cold seasons slowly creeping its way into the east coast, my skin will start to lose its moisture and produce less oil and that means dry skin.  As of now I'm starting to use more hydrating skincare into my everyday routine to stay moisturized.  I change my products around most of the time, I'm not the kind of person that stay loyal to one thing however if I do find something my skin really enjoy I will continue to repurchase until I find something else better.

So far these following items I feel does the job well on my skin.  Please note that everyone's skin is different, what may work well for me doesn't mean it would work well for you, please do your research before trying out a new product.

Cleansers
It is very important to use a gentle non-drying cleansers for dry skin.  Every morning and night I enjoy using the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and to remove my makeup I use the Kose Softymo Speedy Cleaning Oil at night.

Where to purchase: Kose Softymo Speedy Cleaning Oil can be purchased at Sasa.com



Toners
Most people skip toners in their skincare regime thinking it does nothing but if you use a hydrating toner, I think it makes a big difference for hydrating dry skin.  I use the Haruhada Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Skin Lotion as a toner or sometimes I like to spray the Etude House Collagen Moistfull Essence In Primer all over the face.

Where to Purchase: Both at Sasa.com


Serums
Another important step in skincare that is usually ignored is a good hydrating serum.  The two I enjoy using the most is De Herbs Hyaluronic Acid Serum and the 40 Carrots Carrot + C Vitamin Serum.

Where to Purchase: De Herbs at Sasa.com, 40 Carrots at any health food shops or online.


Moisturizers
As a day moisturizer I enjoy using the Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40, it is very important to use SPF all 4 seasons.  For night time I use the Sibu Sea Buckthorn daytime facial cream or the Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion 10% Glycolic AHA.

Where to Purchase: Josie Maran at Sephora, Sibu at any health food shops or online and Alpha Hydrox at Ulta


Extra care and Mask
One or two times a week if my skin needs a extra boost of hydration I like to add a sleeping night cream or a sheet mask.  I use all time favorite the Missha Misa Golden Snowflake Overnight Cream and the My Scheming Deep Ocean Water Mask.

Where to Purchase: Missha at Misshaus.com, My Scheming at Sasa.com


Eyecream
For eye cream I love using the Missha Misa Golden Snowflake eyecream, very emollient and moisturizing under my eye.

Where to Purchase: Misshaus.com


Thank you all for reading!

Disclaimer: I purchase everything.

No comments:

ad