Hello! :]

Monday, June 10, 2013

Collective Haul: Korean skincare and drugstore goodies

I know I need to stop with these hauls, I keep spending money but some of them were on sale!  still...I can't help myself >_<

Ebay
Holika Holika 3 Second Starter Collegen moisturizer and the Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner.  I really can't wait to try the Freshner, I heard so many positive reviews on it.

Tony Moly Egg Pore collections, I've been very curious on these products and since I have a lot of clog pores on my face I thought I give these a try.  Tony Moly packaging is absolutely adorable, I can see myself reusing them by adding other products in the future ^^

Etude House Face Color Corset blush in Lavender Veil and Tony Moly Crystal Blusher in Milky Violet.  I was inspired by the famous Japanese model Tsubasa Masuwaka blush style where she mix a pastel/milky lavender tone blush with a bright pink blush to achieve a youthful dolly look so I wanted to give these a try since I heard they were affordable dupes of her Dolly Wink blushes. 

Sasa
They were offering free shipping on any total so I end up getting this famous Laneige Sleeping pack a try. 

Urban Decay
I wanted to try all of their makeup sprays so I got most of them from their sale section on their site.  These were only $12 each compare to $29, it looks like they were getting rid of the old packaging.  So far i tried the All Nighter spray and it's actually pretty good. 


 Alpha Hydrox
They had a buy 2 get 1 free on their website so I got a A LOT of their 10% Glycolic AHA Treatment Gel which I tend to go through these stuff pretty quickly in my skincare regime.  I made a review on their lotion version (here) which is similar to the gel formula except it's lighter in texture and good for summer and I only use them at night. 


CCO
It's been awhile that I purchase something at the CCO let alone anything from Mac but since I'm in a lavender blush craze I found this one which looks really nice.  The shade is called "Full of Joy" from the Tres Cheek Collection.


Sears
ATTENTION if you live near a Sears department store that also includes an extended drugstore cosmetic area run to your local Sears because all makeup and skincare is 50% off!  Also Sears accept manufacturer coupons (on sunday papers) which they allow you to use them with your purchase, at least mine do.  
Now back to what I purchase, I got two Lumene makeup remover, a backup of the Physician's Formula Eyeliner,  Garnier Moisture Rescue Cream for Dry Skin, Rimmel Taupe eyeliner and Maybelline's Coral Lipbalm. 

That's all for the hauls, thank you for reading!

Disclaimer: I purchase everything.


2 comments:

Bex B said...

Wow! What a great haul! Are you going to post a review about those cute little egg pore products?

Yuna said...

@Picasso_Esque: definitely will once I get to play with them long enough ^^

ad