Hello! :]

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Haul: Sephora and Ross

NOTE: If you're reading this post through Trendymag.net please go to YunaFashion.Blogspot.com to read the original post, I do not own, sponsor or affiliate with Trendymag.net, they took my content without my permission.  I don't know who are they but a lot of my readers are getting confuse with them and my blog :<


Sephora
I purchase a lot of brushes because they were on sale and I couldn't pass up the deal.  First I purchase a travel brush set ($7) and a tweezer ($3).

I also purchase a lot of Tokidoki goodies, they were all 40% off since Sephora is discontinuing all Tokidoki cosmetics line.  They were too cute so of course I had to grab them.  Unfortunately some of them are sold out online.  If you remember from my past post I mention about them while they were still in stock online, however check your Sephora store to see if they still have them in stock.


Ross
I was browsing around Ross and I found these really cute note card sets that I thought would be great to give out for my blog sale.  If you ever purchase from my sale you know I always give a thank you card with a note as a appreciation :)






Thank you for reading!

Disclaimer: I bought everything

2 comments:

Bex B said...

Those brushes are so cute! It's a shame that they are discontinuing TokiDoki, it was my friends' favourite line.

Yuna said...

@Picasso_Esque: it is a shame, I actually enjoyed it :[

ad