Hello! :]

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My First Blog Contest, Please Enter! (Closed)

As promised in my previous post I am holding my first blog contest as a big thank you to all my readers.
I never done a contest before so hopefully this contest will go well.
Please read the rules before entering 
This contest is also open internationally!

The Prizes
- Beauty face mask by some of my favorites "My Beauty Diary(2)", "My Scheming" and "Beautymate"
- NYX Pink Lipgloss palette
- Mac Fresh Green Mix Mineralize eyeshadow duo
- Missha Real Complete BB Cream and BB Boomer (sample size)
- Bow Earrings
- Green cream eyeshadow stick by Sugar (to go with the Mac Duo)
- Hard Candy Lipgloss (old packaging when it was use to sold at Sephora)
- Nude BareMinerals lip gloss
- False Lashes
- L'oreal Lineur Intense Eyeliner (my favorite)
- Flower Bra Strap replacement (cute with tube tops)

Rules
1) You must follow my blog.  If you don't have a blog you can still follow me, all you have to do is make a blogger account. 
2) To enter please comment below and type "Enter Me", your Email Address and tell me your current location (example United States, China, Australia etc..) because I'm curious where my readers are from :]
3)You must be 18+ or have parental consent.  Only because if you do win I would need your address to ship the prizes.
4) You may only enter once, please don't try to enter in multiple accounts, be fair to everyone.

Winner will be selected through Random.org and will be contacted by email so remember to leave your email address!

Any questions you may feel free to ask by my email: aniyuna@yahoo.com

Last day to enter the contest is June 30, 2012 at 10:00 pm EST

Good Luck! ^^

Disclaimer: Prizes are not sponsor and nothing was sent to me for free, everything is payed out of my own pocket xD

ad