Hello! :]

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Haul: Asian Beauty Products

Blog Contest: Just wanted to mention that I am currently doing my first blog contest with lots of prizes, if you haven't entered please do!  Plus its open internationally :D  Last day to enter is June 30.  To enter please click on the link above this post and remember to read the rules! ^^

Now on to my haul...

Lately I've been very interested in trying lots of Asian brand cosmetics and skincare, I want to see whats good out there besides the usual stuff they sell in the U.S.  Although finding Asian beauty products is very difficult where I live and it can get very pricy if I try to buy them online so I usually wait for sales before I order.

Missha
As mention many times I am very impressed with Missha and so far it's my favorite brand, all the products I've tried from them really works well for me.  Missha had a 30% sale on their US site so I took advantage of them.

A) Eyeshadow Palette in "Natural Combination"
B, C & D) Serum and Toner samples
E) a backup of my all time favorite winter moisturizer Click Here for a review

Here's a close up of the palette


Sasa
I purchase a toner, lotion and cream from a Japanese brand Sana's Hadanomy, I heard a lot of good review on these products so I wanted to give it a try, plus the packaging is so cute!

Ebay
Seller: RubyRubyshop
Two things from Skin Food, their Avocado Eye Cream and Salmon Concealer

and two BB Creams, Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream and Holika Holika Face 2 Change Liquid Roller BB Cream


The roller concept is pretty interesting, kind of reminds me of the L'oreal True Match Roller :]

Thank you all for reading!
Disclaimer: I bought everything

1 comment:

Mickey said...

Hello Yun-Yun!
Nice haul!

ad