What I used:
1) Mac Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
2) Mac Paint Pot in "Soft Ochre"
3) Wet n' Wild Eyeshadow in "Brulee"
4) Napolean Perdis Eyeshadow in "55"
5) Wet n' Wild Eyeshadow in "Nutty"
6) Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad in "Chai Latte"
7) Fresh Supernova Mascara and Koji Eyelash Curler
Step 1) Apply a nude creamy eyeshadow base all over the lid
Step 2: Apply a taupe eyeshadow all over the lid
Step 3: With a crease brush apply a dark brown shadow on the outer corner and crease
Step 4: With the same crease brush apply a navy blue shadow over the dark brown shade from "Step 3"
Step 5: With a big fluffy eyeshadow brush apply a nude shadow on the brow bone to blend any harsh lines
Step 6: Using the same navy blue shadow apply them on the lower lash line
Step 7: Apply liner, I'm only lining the top part but you can also line the bottom if you wish
Curl lashes and apply mascara and you're finish!
Hope you enjoy the tutorial, thank you for reading :]
Disclaimer: I purchase everything