Hello! :]

Monday, August 8, 2011

Current Skincare Items (August 2011)


I do change my skincare items around very often but here are my current summer skincare items. Keep in my that I have combination skin, slightly oily in the t-zone but majority of my skin is dry.




L'Occitane Immortelle Very Precious Regenerating Concentrate
I mix this serum with my day and night moisturizer since I have some dry skin this really help hydrate them. I can't say if this help with anti-winkle but I like it anyway.


Merlot Natural Grape Seed Moisturizer SPF 15
This is my day moisturizer I love how light this moisturizer feels and its not heavy feeling so its perfect for the hot weather. Although if I do plan to stay outdoors longer I would wear a different moisturizer with higher SPF.


Garnier Nutritionist Eyecream with SPF 15 as my day eye cream and Merlot Grape Seed Eye Cream as my night eyecream both are very hydrating although I favor the Merlot one better, I wish they came out with a SPF eye cream.


Origins Antioxident Cleanser
I only use this cleanser when I'm wearing makeup to deep clean otherwise its too drying for my skin to use daily. This cleanser was free from Origins during Earth Day when you trade in an empty beauty container for a cleanser.


Garnier Nutrioniste Moisture Rescue
Once again my all time favorite gel cream, I use this at night mixing it with the L'occitane serum. For a full review of this product click "here"


Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
I use this every morning and night if I'm not wearing makeup that day. Its very gentle and does not dry out my skin.


Witch Hazel
I use this as a toner, its cheaper, gentle and I think it works better then a regular toner.

Of course once Fall comes along all my lotions and creams will change since my skin tends to get drier and I will make another updated post on that.

Thank you for reading!

Disclosure: I bought everything

No comments:

ad