Hello! :]

Monday, August 1, 2011

July Favorites: Makeup



1) Skin 79 BB Cream I really love how this applies and its not very heavy since its like a tinted moisturizer and it has a good amount of spf so its perfect for the summer.

2) Smashbox Illuminating Serum I like to mix this with my BB Cream to make my skin look glowy. Unfortunately its not available anymore since this product came with a Smashbox box set last year.

3) Wet n' Wild Eyeshadow in Nutty This is my favorite all over lid color, I've been using this nonstop the last two months. People say this is a dupe for Mac's Satin Taupe, I don't own the Mac one so I can't compare.

4) E.L.F Bronzer in Luminance This is my summer must have every year, I apply them on top of my cheeks to highlight and I absolutely love how it gives a nice golden sheen.

5) Victoria Secret Beauty Rush eyeshadow in Espresso Lane I use this as a crease color and lower lash line color, it goes well with the Wet N' Wild Nutty eyeshadow.

6) MAC eyeshadow in Clarity I like to use this as a lower lash line color to give my everyday neutral eyeshadow look a pop of color

Disclaimer: I purchase everything

No comments:

ad