Here's another spring look I hope you all enjoy :]
What I used:
1) Bourjois eyeshadow in "Noir"
2) NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Yellow"
3) Physicians Formula purple cream liner from the Brown Eye line
4) Mac Eyeshadow in "Lotusland" (this is limited edition but any light purple eyeshadow will work)
5) Napoleon Perdis eyeshadow in "Disc 5"
6) Fresh Supernova mascara
7) Koji Eyelash Curler
I'm also using Coastal Scents 88 Palette for the yellow eyeshadow
Step 1: Apply a creamy yellow base all over the lid and then blend with your finger
Step 2: On the crease apply a lilac purple shadow
Step 3: Apply a cream or light yellow shadow on the lid and blend with the purple shadow
Step 4: With a small pencil crease brush apply a deep purple shadow on the outer corner just a little bit
Step 5: Now time to line the eyes, I'm using a purple cream liner for this look. I'm only lining my top lid half way, this lining technique is optional.
Step 6: Curl lashes and apply mascara
Hope you like it, thank you for reading :]
Disclosure: I purchase everything used in this tutorial.