Hello! :]

Friday, May 13, 2011

Review: Boots No7 Intelligent Balance Foundation Mousse



Price: $13.99
Where to buy?: Target (if you live in the states)

What Boots says:
Give your skin a powder-soft finish with this dreamy soft mousse foundation that's as light as air. It provides flawless medium-to-full coverage yet glides on effortlessly for a barely-there feel and keeps skin shine free all day.

Created with Care. We've created this hypo-allergenic product using only ingredients we know and trust. It has been tried and tested by guests with even the most sensitive skin, so you'll know it will be good to yours.

My Review
I purchase this product after reading the book "Don't Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me" by Paula Begoun when she mention that it was great for oily/combination skin and it had a good review. Unfortunately it didn't work well for me, after trying for couple of weeks this product still didn't win me over.

While the texture of this product is really nice and glides on very smoothly it leaves my face with dry patches after an hour even with moisturizing and primer so that is a huge no for me when looking for foundations.

The packaging is very nice and sleek, it comes in a glass jar and comes with a small spactula.





I wish I like this product because it seems like a lot of people do enjoy it, I'm unable to return it since I threw away the box and receipt by accident :[ so I'm going to find a way to make this work for me. Since this doesn't work for me doesn't mean it might not work for you so do keep that in mind if you consider purchasing this product.

Rating: 2/5
Would I buy this again?: No


Thank you for reading!

Disclosure: I purchase this

.

No comments:

ad