Hello! :]

Saturday, February 26, 2011

February Favorites

Some products I use the most during the month of February


1) Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in "Rose": I've been really liking this blush, It's very pigmented, smooth and not frosty or too shimmery on my cheeks, this is a must have in your collection.

2) Everyday Minerals mineral foundation in "Fairly Light": I purchase this powder a long time ago and because its too light on my skin I left it in my drawer for a long time until I decided to make use out of it. I use it as a setting powder now and it works really well, I just use a lightly pack fluffy brush and dust it on face.

3) E.L.F cream shimmer palette: This palette was a disappointment when I first purchase it last year because all the shades are the same when swatch. Now I use it as a highlighter above my cheek bones and it looks really nice, I just use a light amount because it can look overly frosty.

4) Victoria Secret eyeshadow quad: Unfortunately this palette is no longer available at VS because it was a limited edition item but any neutral eyeshadow can be a dupe for this palette. Its not very pigmented but I like it for work because its not very shimmery and its light.



Orbit Pina Colada flavor gum, I love anything with coconut flavor and I'm obsess with this gum lol


Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: I purchase everything.


.

No comments:

ad