Hello! :]

Monday, February 28, 2011

Product Review: E.L.F Eye Transformer Palette

Where to Purchase: EyesLipsFace.com
Price: $3




What E.L.F Says:
Convert your shadows into brand new shades with these four opalescent shadows. Wear alone, under, over or in combination with your other makeup. The opal tones transform your dark color into a new shimmering hue.

My Review:
I purchase this when it first came out a while ago during their sale from E.L.F. Their were no reviews at the time but I went ahead and order to give it a try. What this palette does is you apply them over another eyeshadows preferably dark shades to give your eyeshadow a whole new color or alone to give it a two tone effect under the light.

The first time I use this palette I wasn't sure how to use it properly, at first I thought it was a highlighting palette for brow bone but it didn't look right on me.

After playing with the palette several times I've been really enjoy using it. What I do is I apply them all over a black eyeshadow so the colors show.

Swatches:

The blue shade is my favorite in the palette it makes the look really nice.
This is a great palette if you want to give a interesting look to your eyeshadows or make them pop. Its not heavily pigmented but for the price its good.

Rating: 4.5/5
Would I buy this again?: yes

I will be making a tutorial using this palette to show how I use them on the next post.

Thank you for reading!


Disclaimer: I purchase this with my own moolah.


.

No comments:

ad