Hello! :]

Friday, February 25, 2011

Collective Haul

Some stuff I purchase for the past two weeks from CCO, drugstores and online



AdamBeauty.com and CCO
Ordered a Lavshuca eyeshadow palette (PK-1) from AdamBeauty.com, I originally wanted to purchase 2 items one was suppose to be a "Esprique Precious dual gradation" palette but they sold out on the color I wanted so I end up getting one item. From CCO I got a Mac Warm Eyes Trip palette, I'm guessing this palette is sold exclusively in Mac stores inside airports.



Target & Walmart
I purchase a E.L.F empty eyeshadow quad and their $1 tweezers which works really good! From Walmart I wanted to try the Aquafina Lip Balm since I heard so many great things about them and the new Hard Candy eye brightener and concealer, I don't know how I feel about this yet.


I also purchase a round bandage for spot wounds, I only use it when I pick my acne, I know its bad to squeeze a pimple but I can't help it lol!


Thank you for reading!


.

No comments:

ad