Hello! :]

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Favorite Eyeshadows


List of my most used eyeshadows, most of them are neutrals, nothing bright since I can't really wear them out to work.

1) Urban Decay in "Sin": I use to use a frosty white eyeshadow as my inner corner highlight but now I love using a champagne color such as this shade. Its such a perfect color for my skin tone and really brighten my eyes.

2) Wet n' Wild in "Brulee": a great shadow for brow bone highlight, this shadow is only $1.99 and the pigmentation is great

3) Stila in "Makalu": Everyone needs a matte black eyeshadow in their stash, this is my favorite matte black eyeshadow and the only one I use to set my eyeliner, the pigmentation is very intense and the size is big so it will last forever.

4) Smashbox eyeshadow in "24k": I love using this shadow all over the lid, its not glittery but gives a nice settle shimmers

5) MAC in "Young Punk: Sorry to put this here but its one of my favorites, this mineralize eyeshadow came out a while ago and its no longer available. The reason why I love this so much is because I always put this over my eyeliner to give a pop of color and sparkles, its very glittery so I wear this at nights.


6) MAC Pigment in "Tan":
Everyone should own this pigment its just a nice bronze color thats good for everyday wear and can double as a bronzer. This is a permanent shade so you can find this at any mac store or counter.

7) Victoria Secret in "Lose Control": I love using this as my outer corner or as a eyeliner to give a more natural look, since it has gold shimmers I love paring it with Smashbox's 24k.

Disclaimer:
This is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with the company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.

.
.

No comments:

ad