Hello! :]

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Huge Birthday Haul

Things I got during the month of my Birthday :]

everything is bought by me because every year on my birthday week I go on a shopping spree, majority are bargains! Few items are free because they were free birthday sample gifts that anyone can sign up for!

From New York
I was at Chinatown NY for a weekend and got some Asian cosmetics


BBCream, Etude House cheek/lip stain, Koji Eyelash curler (the best curler EVER!) and some samples.



From Sephora
I'm sure most of you all know, as a Beauty Insider you get this free set on your birthday :D


I finally got the Stila "Trendsetting in Tokyo" palette I've been looking all over Sephora and Ulta stores for this and refuse to pay for shipping online because that's the only thing I wanted! Luckily their was a new Sephora store opening in JCPenny and me and my sister snag the last two haha. I also purchase two Kat Von D palettes that were on sale for $24, I absolutely LOVE these palettes, they're reason why I don't have Urban Decay Naked lol.



From Ulta
Revlon Lipsticks, new shades, they were 40% off last week


Stila trio, which I really bought it for the eyeshadow Kitten inside but the rest is a plus! it cost $10



From H&M:





Two simple knit sweaters for work


Black skinny pants for 5 bucks!!


A cute bow ring



From Macys
Just got a ruffle skirt for $5 bucks also! haha, I'm wearing this over leggings, no way I'm I wearing it with bare legs!




From Model 21
Purchase these lashes from Model 21 online at http://www.model21eyelashes.com/ I absolutely love these lashes, the lash band is very flexible and thin so its very comfy on the lids. Right now they're having a promotion code for 10% off on all lashes use code "hhw21" expires 10/10/10





From Target


Mini baby powder it helps prep the underarms before using the epilator and Boots No. 7 Mousse Foundation which I heard is good, the texture is nice!

I found a lot of cute clothes on sale so I couldn't resist, everything is under $10 bucks :]
I like layering so usually I won't wear these clothes alone












Victoria's Secret and Nordstrom Rack

I got the Stila tinted lip pots for $15 in Nordstrom Rack and a shampoo from VS and only paid $2 because they send me a $10 off coupon in the mail for my birthday



Aveda
Got a Free body wash as a Birthday gift from the postcard they send me in the mail


.
.

No comments:

ad