Hello! :]

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tutorial: Pastel Lilac and Teal

Finish Look:


What I used:

1) Revlon Cream Shadow Palette in "Va Va Bloom"
2) Koji Eyelash Curler
3) MAC Fluidline
4) Rimmel Mascara
5) Milani Eyeliner


I'm using Coastal Scents 88 Palette for the shadows

Tutorial:

Apply a creamy light pink shadow base all over the lid, if you have a light purple base that would be better.



Apply a lilac shadow all over the lid



With a pencil brush apply a teal on the outer corner making a triangular shape



with a fluffy crease brush that's not too dense apply a lighter teal shadow on the outer corner over the dark teal and blend them out to create a smooth gradient.


Apply the dark teal on the lower lash line


Line the lids

With a pencil or retractable liner apply them on the waterline and tightline the top



Curl and apply mascara


and finish!

Thank you all for reading!

Disclaimer:
All items used in this tutorial is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with these company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.

2 comments:

Chagirl said...

I tried this tutorial! was messing around with it all morning. love it! thanks for sharing~

Yuna said...

@Chagirl: hehe glad you liked it <3 and Love your blog!

ad