Hello! :]

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Review: Physicians Formula Baked Bronzer in Baked Tan

Price: $11.95
Where to buy?: at drugstores





I bought this bronzer at Ulta when they had a promotion on Buy One Get One Free on all Physician formula a long time ago when BOGOF existed in CVS and Rite Aid as well. If you haven't know me from my MSF old post I'm a huge fan of Mac's Mineralize Skinfinishes and I'm always on a look out for drugstore lookalikes and this bronzer was the only reason why I purchase it.

The shade I got is in "Baked Tan" I think theirs 2 shades available, this ones gives a nice warm color to my skin with gold shimmers. The texture is very smooth and blendable and the pigmentation is perfect not too heavy or too light and its buildable.

The only downside for me is the shimmers can be too much so whenever I use this bronzer I make sure to avoid other face makeup products that contain shimmers like blush, powders and highligther.

This is not a bad bronzer and worth trying out, just be careful with the packaging because mines it looks like the hinge is about to crack.

Rating: 4/5
Would I buy this again?: yes

Disclaimer:
This is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with the company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.
.
.

No comments:

ad