Hello! :]

Friday, August 27, 2010

August 2010 Favorites

These are my favorites during the month of August, if you want a detail review on these items feel free to comment and I'll added to my upcoming post list :]



1) Wet n' Wild Ultimate Expression eyeshadow palette in "Sand Castle": These palettes are really good for school, work or everyday wear. Its so affordable at $4.99 and the quality is great! These palettes maybe a little hard to find now in stores but in www.nonpareilboutique.com has some in their site.

2) Victoria Secret Face Primer: This is similar to SmashBox's Photofinish primer but much cheaper in price.

3) SmashBox O-Glow: I love the color is gives on my cheek and it looks very natural.

4) NYX Cream Blush in "Hot Pink": I made a review on this (here), I really love this blush.

5) Physician Formula Baked Bronzer in "Baked Tan": gives a good bronze color on my skin that's not too dark or overdone.

Disclaimer:
Everything is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with the company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.
.
.

No comments:

ad