Hello! :]

Monday, August 30, 2010

Tutorial: Day Smokey Eye

Finish Look:


What I used:

1) MAC Paint Pot in "Soft Ochre"
2) MAC Fluidline in "Black Track"
3) Rimmel Pencil Liner
4) Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette


Apply a nude base all over the lid.


Apply a light brown all over the lid.


With a crease brush apply a dark brown on the crease.


Apply the black eyeshadow over the dark brown to darken the crease.


Apply a liner on the top lid


With a black eyeshadow I apply some on the lower line


Curl and apply mascara

Finish!


Thank you for reading!

Disclaimer:
All items used in this tutorial is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with these company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.
.
.
.

No comments:

ad