Hello! :]

Friday, August 27, 2010

Review: Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette

Where to buy?: Sephora or Ulta
Price: $35




What Too Faced say:
From superstar celebrity clients to soccer moms and sorority girls, it seems like everyone wants smoky eyes and yet no one knows how to create them. So, Too Faced has come to the rescue with the professional-quality Too Faced Smoky Eye Shadow Kit, for any age on any occasion.

My Review:
I had this palette for over a year at that time it was my first Too Faced item. This palette is great for obviously smokey look but looking at the brown shades it can also be good for everyday natural looks. The texture of the shadows is smooth, bendable and very pigmented. Theirs shimmers in them but its not glittery.





The palette comes with a neat card instructions on different looks which is really helpful for beginners.

Overall I think this is a fantastic palette to own if you enjoy smokey eyes. My only down side is I wish some of the pan size in the smaller shadows were bigger because for $35 I've seen other good shadow palettes that have bigger pan size for close the price range.

Rating: 4.5/5
Would I buy this again?: yes

Thank you for reading!

Disclaimer:
This is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with the company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.
.
.

No comments:

ad