Hello! :]

Monday, July 12, 2010

Look of the Day: Gold and Teal



What I used:

1) L'oreal HIP Eyeshadow DUO in "Mystical"
2) Wet n Wild eyeshadow in "Brulee"
3) Mac Paintpot in "Rubenesque"
4) Wet n Wild Cream Liner


1) I apply a gold creamy base all over the lid, using Mac's Rubenesque and then apply the gold from the L'oreal HIP in Mystical over the base
2) apply a teal on the outter corner using the teal from the L'oreal HIP in Mystical
3) Line the lids and apply mascara
4) Blend any harsh lines on the brow bone with any nude eyeshadow, using Wet n Wild in Brulee

All items used in this tutorial is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with these company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.
.
.

2 comments:

Abbylovesit said...

beautiful look!

http://missabbylovesit.blogspot.com/

Yuna said...

@MissAbby: thank you :D

ad