Hello! :]

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Review: Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Mascara



Where to Buy?: Anywhere that carries drugstore brands, Walmart, Target, CVS etc...
Cost: around $6.99 depending on where you purchase it

What Rimmel says: Skinny to fat in 10 seconds flat: lashes pumped to max volume Our biggest brush ever featuring perfect-fit technology: flexible hollow fibre bristles fit to the lash to coat each lash perfectly for maximum volume Exclusive lash expand formula dries fast for mess-free, clump-free application Enriched with collagen to fatten & keratin to strengthen lashes Ophthalmologist tested Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes 14x volume

My Review:
I've been using this mascara for almost a month now so I thought I give a review on how I feel about this. It claims to add volume to the lashes which I do notice but it does give some clumping and spider lashes. It does hold curls but only for a short period of time and since this is a non-waterproof formula do expect some smudging on the under eye (I have tried a good non-waterproof mascaras that don't smudge).


No Mascara


With Mascara


Its a typical mascara brush, just by looking at the brush you can tell this mascara will clump :<

Overall this is not my favorite Rimmel mascaras, I have other favorite mascaras from Rimmel such as their Lash Maxxx which is my ultimate favorite mascara. This mascara might work well for others but not for me, its too bad because the packaging is pink and cute I wish it work well for me.

Rating: 1/5
Would I buy this again?: No

Disclaimer:
This is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with the company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.
.
.

No comments:

ad