Hello! :]

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Review: NYX Rouge Cream Blush





Price: Around $6.00-$6.50 depending on where you purchase the item
Where to Buy: NYX site, Cherry Culture or Nonpareil Boutique

Review:
I've always wanted to try MAC's cream blushes for quite a while but after hearing about NYX's cream blushes that makes good dupes for the MAC I thought I give it a try. Glow was my first its matte and a coral color, its great for everyday colors. Hot Pink was my second after another order from Cherry Culture, its a very bright pink blush which can be tone down by applying lightly.

I have never tried MAC's cream blushes nor have I ever swatch them in the store, after trying the NYX ones I don't think I would ever want to try out the MAC cream blushes. These are super creamy and pigmented, and very blendable the texture is amazing. You can apply the blush any way you like either with a brush, sponge or your fingers, I like applying them with my fingers because I feel that the warmth on my fingers would help easily blended on my cheeks. I like applying these during the winter as I have dry skin however I apply them in summer as well as long as I apply a sheer powder over the blush to keep it from melting off my face just in case but I haven't really tried wearing the cream blush alone in the summer :p

These do last all day, I haven't seen any fading or caking throughout the day I would definitly repurchase more of the blushes in the future.

Rating: 5/5
Would I buy this again?: Yes

Disclaimer:
These are purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with the company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.
.
.

No comments:

ad