Hello! :]

Sunday, June 6, 2010

H&M / Wet Seal Accessories Haul

I'm a accessories person rather then clothes and I have A LOT of scarves, jewelry and belts stuffed in my closet and yet I still buy them lol

Heres what I got after doing a little shopping today when I got off early from work.

H&M:


It matches my nail polish! :D

Wet Seal:

I LOVE these belts it fits perfectly around my waist.

Any comments or questions let me know in the comments, thank you for reading!

Disclaimer:
Everything is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with the company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.
.
.
.

No comments:

ad