Hello! :]

Monday, June 7, 2010

Review: Benetint by Benefit



Where to Buy?:
Sephora, Ulta, Select Macys and Benefits website
Price: $28 US Dollars

What does it do?: It can be apply for cheeks as a blush or lips for color

I don't use it as a lip color but I love using Benetint as a cheek stain for the summer, especially in the hot weather this stuff does not budge or melt off you face. Unlike powder blushes you have to be very quick in blending when using this product because it dries really fast or else you might have dark red patches on your cheeks.

How to use: Benefit says to use three dots and then blend with your fingers, I personally like to tip the bottle upside down and use the product from there, this much is usually enough for one cheek side (pic below)


it comes with a nail polish like brush but since the brush is no use for me I cut it off


This cheek stain last all day and its non-sticky. Its very natural on although it can be over done when apply too much so keep in mind apply a little at a time. It may look very red on my finger but I promise you that on the cheeks it gives a natural flush of color.



Most people would find it very hard to work with because its very runny and dries fast but with a little practice with this cheek stain and you'll love it!

Would I buy this again?: yes
Rating 5/5

This is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with the company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.
.
.
.

No comments:

ad