Hello! :]

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Birthday Haul

Birthday Haul

My Birthday was last week and I forgot to post this ^^; Anyway I took a day off from work and did some birthday shopping like I do every year, heres what I got!


Some goodies from New York that I went to a week before my birthday.


Stuff I order from Sugarshoes.com. Eyeshadow pencil and false lashes


All four eyeshadows from Mac Style Black


Stuff from Clarins, Clinique and Estee Lauder


Maybelline eyeshadows from Ulta when they had the BOGOF sale and also I had a coupon


A pink Emjoi Epilator I love it and it shape funny xD


Sephora Splashstash set, it was on sale :D


Earing holder


Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lotion, these smell delicious


Kat Von D Perfume in Saint, Sinner smells good too, I might get it also they smell great!


My E.L.F haul when they had that 75% off coupon a while ago

For a detail review on these items, just let me know, thanks for reading :]

No comments:

ad