Hello! :]

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sephora Haul

Heres what for the Sephora FFS, I only got three items because I realize that Urban Decay and Tarte will be having FFS soon and I'm hoping its more then 20% off, I remember Tarte last year FFS were 40% so I'm going to wait for my Femme Fatal palette.



1) Tarte Three Carats Mini Cheek Stain Set (I notice Tarte website didn't have it so I decided to get it in Sephora)
2) Sephora Moroccan Sunrise Pot of Gold Loose Bronzer
3) Sephora Favorites Glitz & Glam Shimmer and Shine Deluxe Sampler

1) Tarte Three Carats Mini Cheek Stain Set which is so pretty! Unfortunately the rhinestones are stickered but I got it because I love these cheek stains.



Here's the last year set


2) Sephora Moroccan Sunrise Pot of Gold Loose Bronzer. I think this came out during spring but I remember swatching it in Sephora and I absolutely love it! Its not too dark or orange, its a perfect bronze shade for my skin tone. This is no longer available in stores but online only so I had to get it before its gone!





3) Sephora Favorites Glitz & Glam Shimmer and Shine Deluxe Sampler. I am so excited for this set since I never try 80% of the stuff inside.


This set contains: (Taken from Sephora.com)
- 0.27 oz Tarte Celebutante Dry Oil Shimmer Spray
- 0.3 oz Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion in Flash (iridescent pink)
- 0.17 oz Tarte Glam Gams
- 0.4 oz Tarte Lock & Roll in Bronze (shimmering true bronze)
- 0.28 oz Guerlain Meteorites Powder Pearls for the Face in Beige Chic (golden glow)
- 0.17 oz Tarte Cheek Stain in Eco-Cheek (coral with a touch of shimmer)
- 0.23 oz Sephora Super Shimmer in Desert Gold (rosy tan with pink and gold shimmer)
- 0.06 oz Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Sunswept (bronze, coral, and rose)
- 0.59 oz Smashbox Eyeshadow in 24K (true gold shimmer)
- 0.1 oz Laura Geller Lip Shiner in City Lights (pink and gold flecked glimmer)

For a detail review please let know, overall I am very happy with all the things I got!

No comments:

ad