Hello! :]

Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Sephora Friends & Family Sale Wanted List

My Sephora Friends & Family Sale Wanted List

If you all haven't notice Sephora will be having a Friends & Family sale. Its 20% off everything with the code FF2009 which will begin October 19th and end November 2nd, 2009. I can't wait for the sale, I already made a list of things I'm thinking of getting, I just love the holidays!

My List (Not getting all of them)

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II - I have book of Shadows I and I love it! I really want to see II in person before I get it.


Fresh Star Light, Star Bright Set - I never try Fresh products before but I read so many good reviews on their lip balms and primer, I might consider trying this set.


Tarte Three Carats Mini Cheek - This cheekstain set I will surely get! I got the last year holiday set and it was amazing, I love how it last on my cheeks and the rhinestone on the cap is so cute.


Tarte Femme Fatale Eye Palette - I have swatch this palette before, I love every colors and their very wearable to work, packing is awesome.


MAKE UP FOR EVER 5 Camouflage Cream Palette - I need a good concealer palette where I can mix the colors to match my skin tone and I heard lots of good reviews about this.


MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Collection Set - I want to try this to see if its really waterproof and good for my waterline


and Whats in your list?

I will post a reminder before the sale, thanks for reading!

No comments:

ad