Hello! :]

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Project 10 Pan

Project 10 Pan

A lot of people is doing it all over youtube and I thought its a great idea. Project 10 Pan is you pick 10 beauty items and you must use them all, while using the 10 items you can't purchase any beauty product until you finish them. This is a great way of saving money and using up some of my neglected makeup that I haven't touch in years.

So I picked out 11 instead of 10 makeup items some I had since I first started wearing makeup because I really want to finish them first. Some people included lotion and skincare items but for me I use them up pretty fast so its not a challenge if I included them.

I'll be updating my results after a couple of months. I don't wear makeup very often so they might take a while to finish up, however when I do tutorials for this blog I will still use other eyeshadow color because wouldn't it be boring to use the same color over and over? lol

Here are my items:



1) Wet n Wild Silk Finish Blush in "Pearlescent Pink": A nice peachy/pink shade, very wearable

2) Wet n Wild Bronzer, forgot the name of this color: One of my first bronzer, wanted to try a cheap bronzer and its actually really good

3) Maybelline Age Rewind Foundation: I don't know why I stop using this, I'm half way through the bottle so I'm going to use it all up.

4) Mac Primer: this is such a great primer I wouldn't consider this as a skincare product, I use this with my makeup only.

5) Revlon Eyeshadow Quad in "Copper Spice": One of my first eyeshadow, its still good

6) Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer: I'll be finishing up the light color and salmon color side, the green concealer and the powder one I don't really like.

7) Maybelline Lipstick in "Sugar Plum Ice": a nice light frost pink shade, one of my first lipstick

8) CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara in Waterproof: My only favorite mascara

9) Maybelline Lipgloss, forgot the name: A nice sheer pink gloss thats not sticky

10) L'oreal HIP Cream Liner: My first cream liner, trying to use this up if I can, its beginning to dried up!

11) Physician's Formula translucent pressed powder: Ever since I got the loose translucent powder I stop using this, but I really need to use this up!


Now I challenge those of you who haven't done so already to try!

No comments:

ad