Hello! :]

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Products I'm lovin / will repurchase again

Products I'm lovin / will repurchase again

These are no fail product, meaning smudge-less, last all day in hot weather and doesn't irritate my skin, here are the few!


L'oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner. You may have seen my review on this liner, I love it, this stuff never smudge on me, just don't put this on the lower rims or waterline. Rumors going around that they plan on discontinuing if its true I'm stocking up!


The famous CoverGirl's Lash Blast in waterproof, no smudging when I had it on in hot summer weather, definitly a great product! But not lovin the huge brush.


Urban Decay Primer Potion, as many of you know the packaging sucks but the product is amazing! You can put on the crappiest eyeshadow and this stuff will help make it last long. I don't know to do if they stop making this product, simply can't live without it :] I tried Too Faced Shadow Insurance but I prefer Urban Decay.


Wet n' Wild Ultimate Expression Eyeshadow Platte in Sand Castle. This is only $3.99! Not only is it cheap but its pigmented and comes with a huge mirror so its very portable! A great palette for everyday wearable look.


Revlon Colorstay Foundation. I love the coverage and it last all day.

What are your favorites?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

ad