Hello! :]

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wet n Wild Silk Finish Blush Review

Wet n Wild Silk Finish Blush Review

Color: Pearlescent Pink
Price: $2.99
Size: 0.24 oz (6.8 g)
Where Can I Get Then?: CVS, KMART or Rite Aid

Since I'm still under the Project 10 Pan I thought I should make a review on few of the items. This peachy-pink blush was one of my first blushes when I first started wearing makeup, then I begin to buy other blushes so I stop using it but now I love it again.

The cost is very affordable and for the price its a amazing blush, I love the color and how natural it looks on me, its very blendable and semi-pigmented but its buildable. They have other shades, few of them are matte and some with shimmers, Pearlescent Pink has gold shimmers. I love how with this on under the light it gives a gold sheen which looks really nice. As for the packaging its very flimsy and big because I don't ever use the brush it comes with but what what you pay for is what you get, you can always depot them in put them in better packaging which I plan to do.




Rating: 5/5
Would I buy this again?: yes

No comments:

ad