Tutorial: Gyaru Inspire Makeup
This is my attempt of a gyaru makeup inspire look, no blonde and light brown hair here xD I'm just doing this for the makeup :]
Hope you like it!
What I used:
1) Too Faced Bronzed Beautiful Bronzer Set, I'll be using the shade "Sun Bunny" in the set. (Sephora or Ulta)
2) Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette (Sephora or Ulta)
3) Mac Blush in "Feeling" any deep rosy blush is fine (MAC)
4) Napolean Perdis Disc 5 (Ulta)
5) Face Brushes
6) Mac lipstick in "2N" or any nude lipstick (MAC)
7) NYX lipgloss in Latte or any nude lipgloss (Ulta)
8) Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer (Drugstore)
9) False lashes, this is optional (From a korean beauty supply)
10) Milani Loose Powder
11) Mac tinted lip conditioner in "Pink Fish" or any lipbalm (MAC)
12) Jane Gel Liner (Rite Aid)
13) Eyelash curler
14) Eyeshadow brushes
Apply a face primer for a smooth face and ready for foundation
Apply foundation, I'm using a mousse foundation by Cover Girl, any foundation that works for you is fine.
Apply concealer for under eyes and any blemishes or scars
Apply bronzer underneath your cheek bones, the side of your nose and your temples
Apply blush on the cheek bones
Now set the face makeup with loose powder
Now time for eye makeup...
Apply a eyeshadow primer or base, using Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Sin"
Apply a pink/nude color shadow all over the lid
Apply a taupe brown on half of the lid
To add a smokey effect I mix it with black shadow
To soften harsh lines I use a nude shadow to smooth it out
Apply liner to top and bottom lid
Apply falsies, this is optional. Make sure to curl lashes before or after applying false lashes
For the lips...
Apply lipbalm to soften lips
Apply a nude lip color
Thanks for reading!