Hello! :]

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Eyeliner Hau

Eyeliner Haul

I stop by CVS today and spotted these new eyeliners on display.



L'oreal H.I.P Color Chrome Eyeliner, L'oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil and Milani Infinite Liquid liner.

As a eyeliner freak I always look for eyeliners with the word "Smudge-proof" and "Waterproof" so when I saw these I couldn't resist myself and had to get them.

The L'oreal H.I.P Color Chrome Eyeliner and the L'oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil reminds me of Urban Decay 24/7 pencil, its glides on like butter and very intense pigmentation but I have to say they are "MUCH" better then Urban Decay because I try the smudge test by rubbing them off with my finger and these baby doesn't smudge!

As for the Milani Infinite Liquid liner I didn't like the thick formula and it didn't dry as fast as most liquid liners so I did the smudge test a little too soon before it was dried. However after it was dry it actually stay put underwater :]



Smudge Test


L'oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil, L'oreal H.I.P Color Chrome Eyeliner and Milani Infinite Liquid liner.


L'oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil, L'oreal H.I.P Color Chrome Eyeliner and Milani Infinite Liquid liner.
After they were smudge, as you can see the L'oreal ones stay put!

The real test is when I apply these to my lid and see if it actually last all day. I will be doing a full review on these new L'oreal pencil liners later on but I have a feeling that these are my new favorite liners! Definitely going to purchase more colors and backups!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

ad