Tutorial: Everyday Wear (Eyes)
Heres a tutorial on a look thats suitable for everyday where either at work or to school, its really simple and easy. Coming soon a part two of this look on putting on foundation.
What I'm Using
1) Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Sin"
2) L'oreal Lineur Intense Liner
3) Napolean Perdis Shadow in "Disc 5"
4) Milani Shadow in "Goddess"
5) Milani Shadow in "Rich Chocolate"
6) Urban Decay Shadow in "Sin"
7) Eyeshadow Brushes
8) Eyelash curler (Not in picture)
9) L'oreal Voluminous Mascara (Not in picture)
apply a shadow base, I'm using the one that has a golden-brown color
Apply a light satin brown shadow over the base
Apply a dark brown shadow in the outer corner
now with a cream color shadow apply it to the browbone to smooth out any harsh lines on top
with a small brush take the same dark brown shadow and apply in the bottom line as if you putting on eyeliner. It looks more natural rather putting on liner at the bottom.
Apply a soft light brown to the inner-corners to brighten. white colors tends to look too much
Now to make your eyes look bigger and awake apply a liner on the top lid only
Curl lashes and apply mascara
Thanks for reading! Questions or comments please drop them in the comment box :]