Hello! :]

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Haul: June 2, 2009

Random Haul

I was meeting up with my sister today at the mall so she can buy a new Apple Computer for her work but I came to the mall an hour early so I did a good 1 hour shopping :D

Heres what I got!

from H&M:





Bracelets, flip-flop and a necklace as you can tell I LOVE bows =]


and I got this really cute jean jacket on sale for only $10!!


From MAC:
I pick a couple of items from the new Style Warriors collection



Lustre drops and Solar Bits in "Scatter Rays", the solar bits is soo pretty! I'll be doing a look soon using it :D


At Sephora:



Finally got Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Sin", Too Faced Pure Bronze Loose Bronzer, Fresh Mascara mini and a free Benefit Bad Gal mascara sample.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

ad