Hello! :]

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Review: Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Wet/Dry Eyeshadow

Review: Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Wet/Dry Eyeshadow




I got these from Victoria Secret, they had a offer where you buy 6 of the Beauty Rush line for $24 I believe I bought 5 eyeshadows and the 6th item I bought a cheek/lip stain also from Beauty Rush line. I didn't expect the shadows to be great but when I tested them out in the store I was wrong.

The pigmentation is amazing, I haven't try it wet but I already like the color payoff when its dry. The texture is very smooth and the color has shimmers but not glittery.



I'm not sure how many colors they have total but I know I will get more of them when I get a chance. Package quality is good, its small enough to fit in a makeup bag and I love how its clear so I can see the colors unlike their Very Sexy line eyeshadows where the packaging is all black.

Rating: 5/5!
Would I buy this again?: yes

thanks for reading!

No comments:

ad