Hello! :]

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Review: Sally Girl Eyeshadows

Review: Sally Girl Eyeshadows

I'll be review the Sally Girl eyeshadows that most of you sometimes see me using in tutorials.

Where to Buy?: Sallys Beauty Supply
Price: $1.00 each however I heard they raise the price to %1.19, I'm not sure.


Click on the image to see the color names


and my broke one, this one is "Snow"

These shadow are hit and miss, some are pretty pigmented and some aren't but for $1.00 its good, however a good eyeshadow base would make these shadow work. I love the fact that you can take them apart and mix around the pan to make you own palette.

Majority of the colors are shimmery or frosty, some have big chunks of glitter which I don't like, I haven't see a matte one yet.

What I dislike about these is their not tightly pressed so they can easily break even if you don't drop them, so if you like to travel with these do it at your own risk.

Other than that great price and nice packaging.

Swatches: (no base)


Click on image to see the color names

Colors I recommend getting:

Snow - This is great for brightening up the inner corners, this color also reminds me of Stila Moonlight shadow

Fairy Pink - a nice frosty light pink

Turquoise - a cerulean blue

Starry Night - muti-color shimmer black

Navy - a dark blue

Aqua - a nice teal color

Rating: 4/5
Would I buy this again?: yes but only the ones I recommend

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Bex B said...

Oh, I'm definitely going to have to pick myself up aqua, navy, and turquoise next time I go! They look so gorgeous! Thanks for the review so I know I won't be wasting my money! :) Hm... and probably Fairy Pink too since I do need a light pink.... haha

ad