Hello! :]

Monday, June 1, 2009

Review: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil

Review: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil

Where to get them:
-CherryCulture.com
-NonparailBoutique.com
-mscuppycakes.com
-Ulta Stores
-Sometimes in independent own beauty supply stores





As some of you may notice I use these on my tutorials a lot as eyeshadow bases, I thought I give these a review :] I got all of at once from CherryCulture.com

These are really nice it glides on smooth and effortless, the pigmentation is vibrant and amazing. Putting these on before eyeshadow will make your shadows pop and true to the color thats in the pan even drugstore brand shadows!

My complaint about these shadows is they crease. I try putting them over my eyeshadow primer (Urban Decay Primer Potion) and it still creases in less then a hour even with a little amount of them on my lid it still manage to crease slowly. I use Revlon Cream Shadows and they don't crease on me with the primer on, without the primer the revlon does crease but not as much as the NYX do. So if you have oily lids like me I wouldn't recommend using these, the only reason why you see me using it on tutorials is because I don't want to throw them out so I thought I use it for tutorials only. Otherwise if It didn't crease on me I would of love them :[

Would I buy it again: Unfortunately no
Rating: 2/5

thanks for reading!

No comments:

ad