Tutorial: Watermelon Eyes
heres a fun bright look, hope you all like it :]
What I'm Using:
1) Maybelline Volume Express Mascara
2) NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in "Lemon" & "Strawberry Milk"
3) Eyelash Curler
4) Eyeshadow Brushes
5) CoverGirl eyeshadow in "Lime Alive"
6) NYX Chrome Loose Shadow in "Cesso"
7) Milani Eyeshadow in "Almonde"
8) Sally Girl Shadow in "Glow Green" (Not using this)
9) Jane Eyeshadow in "Prom Queen"
10) Jane Gel Liner
Apply a green cream base on the lid part
Then apply a pink cream base on upper part of the lid, above the green base
Apply a line green shadow on top of the green base
Apply a light pink shadow over the pink base and all over the top part of the lid, make sure its not going over the green
Apply a darker pink shadow on the outer corner to the crease, make sure to blend well
Blend out any harsh lines on the the browbone with a nude color shadow
curl and mascara and ur done!
Thanks for reading!