Tutorial: Soft Spring Eyes 2009
As I mention in my Bright Spring Eyes 2009 tutorial I was going to make a tone down natural look that is wearable. The colors are gold and soft pink with a dark eyeliner on top.
Click on the images for a larger view
What I'm Using:
1) Milani Eyeshadow in "Rich Chocolate"
2) Prestige Eyeshadow in "Glitz"
3) Jessie's Girl Eyeshadow in "Volcanic"
4) Eyelash Curler
5) M.A.C Paint Pot in "Rubenesque"
6) CoverGirl Lash Blast Luxe Mascara
7) Urban Decay Primer Potion
8) Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner
9) Napoleon Pedris Eyeshadow in Disc 5
10) Eyeshadow Brushes
Apply Urban Decay Primer for a longer lasting eyeshadow
With my finger I apply a gold creamy base over my lid
I apply a gold eyeshadow over the cream gold base. My camera couldn't capture the gold for some reason so on photoshop I drew a line on my lid on where I apply it
With a crease brush I apply the pink on my outer corner
Apply a highlighter to the browbone
With a black liquid liner I apply it to the top lid only and with a matte brown eyeshadow I apply it to the lower line instead of the liner for a more wearable look.
Curl and mascara
Thanks for reading!