Hello! :]

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Product Review: Milani Glimmer Stripes

Product Review: Milani Glimmer Stripes

Heres a drugstore product I really love! The Milani Glimmer Stripes which is a copy of Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks, instead of paying over $30 I try to find a cheaper alternative to these and found Milani.

Where can I buy these?: Target, K-Mart or CVS


Colors from top left: Honey Glimmer, Terra Glimmer, Berry Glimmer and Pink Glimmer. They have two more colors that are a little deeper bronze but I only pick the ones that are suitable for my skin color.

Review:
I looove the texture in these very soft, bendable and pigmented, they have a shimmer but not heavy or glittery so its wearable in the day time. They are pigmented so I usually tap a little on brush and build the color up a little at a time. You can use them as blush, eyeshadow or a highlighter. I can't compare it to the Bobbi Brown version because I don't own one but I heard lots of review that the Milani is better.

Swatches:

Natural Lighting, names from left to right: Honey Glimmer, Terra Glimmer, Berry Glimmer and Pink Glimmer.

Room Lighting, names from left to right: Honey Glimmer, Terra Glimmer, Berry Glimmer and Pink Glimmer.

Honey Glimmer: is great as a light bronzer, its not heavily dark so this is perfect for those who have light complexion.

Terra Glimmer: can be use as a blush, the picture makes it look dark but its really a peachy-bronze color, its perfect for that nice glow.

Berry Glimmer: Makes a great pinky blush, very pretty!

Pink Glimmer: is perfect as a highlighter because its so light.

Rating: 5 out of 5!
Would I buy this again?: Yes!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

ad