Hello! :]

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tutorial: Bright Spring Look 2009

Tutorial: Bright Spring Look 2009
Here's a bright look for spring I hope you all like, I will make another tutorial with a much tone down spring look.



What I used:

1) M.A.C eyeshadow in Clarity
2) Jane Gel Liner in Black
3) Napoleon Perdis Disc #5
4) Jane Eyeshadow in Millionare
5) M.A.C Chrome Yellow
6) Urban Decay Primer Potion
7) Maybelline Lash Steletto Mascara
8) NYX Jumbo Pencil in Yellow
9) False Lashes (optional)
10) Eyelash Curler
11) Eyeshadow Brushes

What I use for face and Lips (no tutorial):
M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish foundation, Benefit Coralista blush, M.A.C Lipstick in Fashion Mews and Beauty Rush (VS) Lipgloss in Winterberry

Tutorial:

Apply Urban Decay Primer for a longer lasting eyeshadow


I apply NYX Jumbo pencil in Yellow over half of the lid


On top I apply a yellow eyeshadow from the inner corner to half of the lid


Now I apply a blue shadow on my outer corner to the middle with the yellow


I take a turquoise shadow and apply it to the middle blending it with the blue and yellow to make it a nice gradient between the two.


It should look like this


I apply a highlight color to blend the shadows at top to remove harsh lines


Apply a liner top and bottom



Then I curl my lashes, apply falsies and put on mascara


and its done!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

ad