Hello! :]

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Coastal Scents Haul

Coastal Scents Haul

Some stuff I got from Coastal Scents =]




As you can tell from the pictures I got the blush palette, 88 eyeshadow palette, a gel liner in Truffles and they gave me a free silver pigment eyeshadow sample.

After reading blogs and watching youtube videos on the famous 88 palette I thought its time I join the bandwagon and see whats all the hype about? I have to say that this palette is great! I can't believe I waited too long on getting this, a couple of them aren't as pigmented but majority is good worth getting this palette, expect me to do a lot of tutorials from this palette :]

The blush palette I have not tried yet but I'll be doing a review on them once I get a chance to use it. I tried the gel liner in truffles already and I have to say its awesome! The consistency is very similar to MAC's fluidline, it glides on my lid smooth and it doesn't fade throughout the day, I'll be getting more colors soon.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

ad