Hello! :]

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Favorite Products

Favorite Products

I posted products I dislike and now for my most favorite products I can't live without!


"Clean and Clear Night Moisturizer"
I use this during the summer because thats when my skin gets oily so this is perfect and I love the soft texture.



"Ecotools powder brush"
They are super soft! Best of all their inexpensive and environmental friendly



"Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack"
out of all the gel liners I used this is my most favorite, it glides on so smooth and it doesn't smudge. I use to like Stila smudge pot but I love this now!



"Evian Facial Mist"
I love using this after i'm done with foundation it makes it smooth and glowy on my skin, this is also good for the summer very cooling =D



"Kat Von D palettes"
Consider that this is a sephora brand its actually really good! I have a total of all three of their palettes, their very belendable and pigmented.



"Urban Decay Primer Potion"
I have oily lids so my shadows would crease like crazy until this came along I seriously cannot live without this.



"Benefit some kind of gorgeous"
Benefit is becoming my favorite brand, i've been using their benetint and box blushes and their great! I love this foundation its not too thick and it gives a good coverage, best of all it doesn't go cakey or dry.



"Mac 2N lipstick"
My favorite and only nude lipstick too bad its no longer sold at MAC i'll be sad when this is done.



"Milani Glimmer Stripes"
They are like Bobbi Brown Shimmer bricks but I have not try it to compare but I love these! Their very smooth like butter and its multipurpose, depending on what shades you get you can use it as a blush, bronzer, highlighter or eyeshadow.



"Olay Pore Refining Mousse Cleanser"
my favorite cleaner, its very gental and I love how it has very tiny beads to give it a mini facial scrub but not to harsh and gental enough for everyday use.



"The body shop born lippy watermelon"
I've been using this lipbalm for a while and its still my favorite I use it before bed and when I wake up the next day, very moisturizing and it smells yummy! *note: The Body Shop has two kinds of this lipbalm, try purchasing the ones thats in a creamy pastel colors rather then the jelly/jello like ones because their more moisturizing*



"Revlon a floral affair blushes"
I'm surprised that no one has ever made a review on these, they're amazing! I have pinking of you, peachy keen and hushed blush. It goes on very pigmented so I apply it lightly, too bad the nice floral print will slowly fade away after every use. Its weird, it says limited edition but its been out in the shelves for almost a year o_o I hope they make it permanent.



"Sally Girl natural concealer"
My favorite concealer, really does give a nice smooth coverage.



"Shu Uemura curler"
As reviewed in my previous post about this eyelash curler, this is my favorite makeup tool and its a must have if you don't own one this is not like any other curler!



"Maybelline Lash Ttilettos"
This is the new mascara maybelline just came out, its my new favorite mascara! It really does lengthen and no matter how many sweep of coats I apply theirs no clumps =]



"Maybelline Age Rewind liquid"
One of my first liquid foundation when I started out in makeup and its still my favorite its not cakey gives a light-medium coverage. I'm not into heavy flawless coverage because I like to look little natural as well so this is a perfect foundation for me.

No comments:

ad