Tutorial: Slate Blue Eye Look
This is a tutorial on a Slate Blue color eyelook, this is a very settle smokey look.
click on the images for a larger view
What i'm using: (you don't have to go by what i'm using, any colors close to these are fine)
1) Eyeshadow brushes
2) NYX Jumbo eye pencil in "Cottage Cheese" (cherryculture.com, or Ulta)
3) Rimmel Eye Magnifier Mascara in Black (Target, CVS, Drugstore)
4) Urban Decay Primer Potion (Ulta, Sephora)
5) Eyelash curler (eyeslipsface.com)
6) Mac Fluidline in "blacktrack" (maccosmetics.com)
7) Sally Girl Shadow in "Snow" (Sally's beauty supply)
8) NYX Shadow in "White" (Ulta, cherryculture.com)
9) L'oreal Hip Metallic Duo in "Magnetic" (Drugstore)
Step 1) Apply a eyeshadow primer for you shadow to last all day
Step 2) Apply a creamy white shadow base to make the white shadow (next step) vibrant.
Step 3) Apply a white shadow on the lower lid and inner corner, do no put on the crease area.
Step 4) Apply a light metallic blue above (not over) the white shadow you did earlier, careful not to apply over the white shadow otherwise you can't see the white .
Step 5) Now apply a darker metallic blue on the inner corners
Step 6) Apply a white shadow on the brow bone and blend the top shadow line so theirs no harsh lines.
Step 7) Apply eyeliner (any eyeliner you prefer is fine.
Step 8) Curl and mascara
And you're done!
Thanks for reading, any questions please drop it in my comment box.