Hello! :]

Friday, October 31, 2008

Mac Holiday Haul

Mac Holiday Haul

First I want to say HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

I finally got my hands on some of these two limited edition collections "Sheer Minerals" and "Passions of Red"

For the "Passions of Red" collection I purchased I've been waiting for these when I first saw them online, this is my first time purchasing a MAC Holiday collection and I regret for not getting the last year ones (the one with the gold and silver palette). So when I saw this I told myself that I have to have it! The packaging is gorgeous with its cute gem in the middle I was really excited when I saw these!

For the "Sheer Minerals" collection I purchased two Mineralize Skinfinishes, I didn't plan on getting these but when I saw them in person and swatch them I was really in love with it. These two are great if you want to have a glowy skin.

Click on the images for a larger size


1: "Intriguing Scarlet Warm Eyes" Palette. I had to go to two places for this palette because they were sold out!
2: "Infatuating Rose Cool Eyes" Palette. The only one with a pretty pink packaging.
3: "Fasinating Ruby Smokey Eyes" Palette.
4: "Petticoat Mineralize Skinfinish" Looks good as a blush
5: "Soft and Gental Mineralize Skinfinish" Beautiful as a highligter. This is not limited edition.
6: "Mac Fluidline" Liner. Not limited edition, I just wanted to try this even though I can't wear gel liners any more =[

No comments:

ad