Hello! :]

Friday, March 21, 2008

Heatherette for MAC

Mac Heatherette is finally in stores! If you love pink you would definitly will loove the packaging. Unlike the Fafi collection which some items are stickered such as the lipgloss, lipstick and the eyeshadow quads, everything in the Heatherette collection are printed on the covers wooo! I am very impress at first when I saw them online I wasn't too sure but when I went to the store to see them in person oh my god I fell in love! The beauty powders are great, its very matte, no shimmer at all unlike the fafi's irredecent beauty powder which is glittery. The eye shadow trios are awesome, i'm lovin the pink metallic around it with a mirror inside (now thats a plus!). I didn't get the pigments because I don't really use much of it nor did I get the lipstick or the gloss but I will come back to get a few. Overall its awesome, do check them out in their site and I recommend you check them out in stores too!

Site: Mac Cosmetics



No comments:

ad