Hello! :]

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

MAC fafiness <3

Woooo finally this collection came out in mac stores! I've been waiting for this collection to come out so just so happens my school was 2 hours delay so I get a chance to go and buy it xD Unfortunetly I didn't get any of their paint pots cause i've spend almost a $100 bucks already and didn't get their lipgloss or lipstick either cause I don't like the colors, i'm more of a nude color lip then pink. I didn't get their dolls either, my room is already overstuff o_o

Site: Mac Cosmetics Online (under Fafi)



I love their bag and boxes, i'm keeping it all lol



Their iridescent are very shimmery and pretty, if you like shimmery stuff you would LOVE this, it gives you a nice glow on your cheek its perfect to wear at night when the lights a very dimmed, just don't put it all over your face.



Eyeshadow palette #2 it looks more like spring colors with goldish shimmery light yellow, coral peachy shimmery red, a shimmery lime green and a slate blue thats matte, no shimmer... sorry but my camera doesn't capture the colors exactly, looks much better in person =/




I also got a empty eyeshadow palette

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TZMilEYDwDM
And a Fafi video for you =D

No comments:

ad